Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i polyvore... do you polyvore?

"All I want to do is find a way back into love."
- Way Back Into Love from Music and Lyrics

I can't believe I didn't find out about Polyvore until now! I've only been on it for a day and I'm addicted. The website, which offers a truly unique online experience, lets its us clothes whores spend hours upon hours searching through one million products online from major retailers, and collage together clothing looks and interior decoration ideas. Polyvore launched over a year ago in February 2007. According to Polyvore, their mission is "...To make online shopping fun:Polyvore captures the aspirational quality that excites consumers and converts browsers into buyers. From re-creating celebrity fashion, to mixing and matching items based on colors and styles, the Polyvore platform is setting a new standard for shopping online."

Here are a few of my first creations on this marvel of a site:


my first ever set!

for the fourth of july...

this was inspired by pirates of the caribbean.

visiting london this summer?

i love dressing up and looking pretty for picnics on big open fields with my friends.

this would be good for a party or a rave... or something involving being crazy.

Do YOU Polyvore?

• add me (click the button!)

No comments: