Sunday, June 15, 2008

this is why i want to go to japan

"Got a package full of wishes, a time machine, a magic wand."
- World by Five for Fighting
My family is planning on a trip to Japan in the next year or two with my dad's Japanese barber of 20 years as our tour guide. I am really anxious to go because I just happen to be obsessed with Japanese culture and style.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had a kimono when I was younger that my dad's barber got for me in Japan. I should dig it up out of the basement sometime... Possible accessory?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nice glasses... but what the hell is hanging around your neck?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello - can I be your best friend?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just want to go so I can take a picture with little asian kids and their peace signs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's a lot of hairclips, sister...

• all pictures: credits to NYLON magazine online (www.nylonmag.com)

No comments: